Saturday, January 3, 2015

One Word

Inspired by Jodi Dodson's Facebook post asking if anyone had picked a word, I have decided on Purpose.  The idea of choosing one word as a goal/resolution for the year is based on a Book called One Word that will change your life. 
The books talks about focusing on just ONE WORD for the entire year. I so often want to change so many things in my life, but choosing only one word will hopefully help me to be more focused for work and my personal life.
The reason I chose Purpose was for two reasons.
First, does this idea/project have a purpose? Will it help teachers and students?
Second, I want to be more purposeful in my follow-through with work projects and personal situations.

Here is a great video from one of the author's - Jimmy Page
What will be your word for the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment