Saturday, December 14, 2013

TIES Conference - Tools to Flip your Classroom

    On Sunday, December 15 I will be heading to Minneapolis to attend the Minnesota State Technology Conference called TIES. Kari Melland a fellow colleague from the technology department will be traveling with me. This year along with attending the conference I will be presenting on Tuesday at 12:15. This is my first time to present at this conference. I am excited but of course a bit nervous. My presentation is called "Tools to Flip your Classroom". I will be introducing online resources and demonstrating the "how to" in the creation of new materials for the classroom. This is one of my professional goals this year to have conversations with teachers to think of how "flipped resources" can be create for students in their classroom.
  Here is the link to my presentation.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! Your presentation looks AWeSoME! You will do a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete